- a) Personal Data
- While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal information may include without limitation name, email address, name, phone number, complete address, date of birth, financial information, educational and professional information etc. The personal information is collected and stored by us only if you voluntarily provide such information on the Website or Application.
- b) Payment Information
- c) Other Information
- We also collect information such as cookies, log data and third-party analytics for data collection and analysis that your browser sends whenever you use our Website or Application. This information may include without limitation information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our Website or Application that you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data, mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- You may instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website or Application if you do not accept cookies.
- (Wondering what a Cookie is? When You browse on a Website using a browser, certain data generated by the Website is stored on the browser to remember information about you. This is done so as to recognize your device and set your preferences as per your usage of the Website. We use session and persistent cookies wherein session cookies enable you to stay logged in on the Website and persistent cookies recognize you every time you return.)
- We may use and store information about your location if you give us the permission to do so. You can enable or disable location tracking when you use our Website or Application at any time by way of your device settings.
2. Retention Of Data
- We will also retain certain Data for internal analysis purposes. Information, other than personal information, is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Website and Application, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
3. Disclosure Of Data
- We will not voluntarily disclose your information or data stored with us to any third party who is not connected with the Company but in certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose any or all information.
- a. Business Transaction
- b. Disclosure for Law Enforcement
- c. Legal Requirements
- We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect and defend the rights or property of the Company, to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website or mobile application, to protect the personal safety of users of the Website or Application or the public, protect against legal liability.
4. Use Of Data
- a. By the Company
- We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
- We collect all such information to provide and maintain our services, notify you about changes to our services, allow you to participate in interactive features of our website and application when you choose to do so, provide customer support, gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website and application, monitor the usage of our website and detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- b. By the Third-party Service Provider
5. THIRD-PARTY Website and Contents Thereof
- Our website and application may link to third-party website and services that are outside our control. Such third-party websites may collect and store information and data about the user. The Company takes no responsibility for the privacy practices followed by these websites or the content available thereof. The company takes no liability for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly for use of such website by browsing or by transacting through it.
- We do not collect any personal information and data of any individual except when such individual voluntarily share information and data on our website. Upon such voluntary disclosure of information and data, we may further verify and collate the information and data from information available in public domain (as permitted by law) in order to prevent cases of identity theft, fraud etc. We may receive your information and data through third-party websites if you are connected to us through those websites and services.
7. SECURITY OF DATA
- We have implemented and employed existing and necessary internet security methods and technologies in order to secure the information and data, to prevent loss and misuse of the information and to data disclosed through unauthorized access from third-party. Although we use our best endeavor to protect and secure the information and data shared or transmitted over the internet cannot be completely guaranteed; hence we cannot provide an absolute guarantee that the information and data provided by the user will be hundred percent secure and we take no responsibility for any unauthorized access of the information and data on our website.
- The protection and confidentiality of your username and password is solely your responsibility and we recommend you to not disclose it to anyone including anyone claiming to be the representative of the Company or its affiliates. We shall not bear any responsibility or liability for such unauthorized disclosure and its consequences thereof.
9. MINOR'S PRIVACY
- Our website and applicationdo not address anyone under the age of 18 years ('Minor'). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 years. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that a minor who has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take immediate steps to remove that information from our servers.