DesignationCredit Development Officer
Job TypeFull Time
Offered Salary (Negotiable)
₹120000 - ₹180000 p.a.
Hariana, Adampur, Nurmahal, Bhogpur, Samrala, Machhiwara, Doraha, Khanna, Jagraon, Jalandhar, Ludhiana
Informal Dress Code
- Authenticate Documentation Presented For All Loan Applications And Ensure They Meet The KYC Requirements And Credit Appraisal Requirements As The SoP.
- Conduct Appraisal Of Customer Loan Applications And Make Recommendations For Approval/other
- Ensure Compliance With The Organisations’s Credit Policy, Procedures And Service Level Agreements.
- Assist In The Restructuring Of Debts In The Interest Of The Organization And Customer.
- Assist In The Grading And Classification Of Loan Accounts.
- Manage Customer And Stakeholder Relations In Accordance With Agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure Recovery Of Items Pledged As Security On Delinquent Loans.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Salary offered to the Post graduate candidate would range between 12- 15 k & for a graduate ( 10k to 12k) .
- In case the candidate is already experienced the salary structure would depend on the negotiations in the face to face technical round.
- The vertical we are hiring for promises good monthly incentives ( apart from Monthly salary) , based upon the performance or the business they bring in house + the employment shall be on the roll employment offer where we provide
- Personal Accidental Insurance (Death Benefit) would be upto INR 5,00,000 & Medical Insurance Scheme for upto INR 1,00,000
Navigate to Placement Location